NJ Fire Equipment is seeking to train a Fire Equipment Technicians – No Experience Necessary
Full Time Positions Available
In this position you will learn the ability to inspect, repair and replace Fire Extinguishers and Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems , as well as preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports for established customers on a scheduled basis.
After training is complete, you will be assigned a company vehicle and given daily routes of customers to service.
- Must have a valid and clean NJ drivers license
- Must be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Must be able to work nights and weekends for emergency services.
- Must take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals.
- Must have an excellent attendance and can handle responsibility.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Must be able to write well and be very detailed in your write up on service work.
- Must be well organized and be able to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.
- Bonus Potential
- Medical insurance
- Vacation and Personal time
- Paid holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. We are a Drug-free work environment.
NJ Fire Equipment LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.